Thursday, February 16, 2006

the conclusion

February 16, 2006 T: 21 35

This blog shall come to an end on the 67th century. Rationale for this remains difficult to define, with time as an essential factor. The writer will thank all his readers for reading and appreciating his works, mostly nonsensical and peculiar.

The writer will close his blog with his favorite entry.

“Thrilled and delighted when she looked into my eyes, excited and panicking when she speaks to me, contented and gratified as I observed her from her actions…” It is that clear sparkling eyes that whispered gently of her intelligence and wit, the sweet smile and courteous laughter that never fails to melt heart; her voice in its hopefulness and softness (complements that careful selection of words) seems musical and angelic, lingers in the deepest of one’s mind before finally absorbed and understood. It is this very instance, when one looks through all her faults and flaws, and sees her in the light of perfection and impeccable self, awed by her ineffable presence, trapped in the moment. Yes, one could feel that very chemistry of nervousness and ecstasy.
In my reverie, I pictured her in a gown, full of elegance and grace, and captivated I was, lost in that moment of magic, stunned and speechless. My mind was a total blank except for the wish for the stoppage of time. High above, the stars glitter and shine in the dark and mysterious sky, as if somebody were taking photographs in hope of remembering this night forever…
“Never have I fallen, but I’m quickly on my way.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters